Welcome to Robin Class!
Miss Sanders, Mrs Francis, Mrs Fulcher and Mrs Cummins are delighted to welcome you to our class page!
Autumn topic overview=
- Writing- write a narrative setting description using 'The Tin Forest' as a stimulus. Write a newspaper article using 'The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs!' as a stimulus.
- Reading- Focus on a range of reading skills: Prediction, Clarification, Questioning, Summarising, Inference and Critique. Texts: The Fox and the Ghost King, Stone Age Boy and Halloween Poetry.
- Spelling and Handwriting practice
- Place Value: Recognising, partitioning, ordering, comparing, counting skills
- Adding & Subtraction- two and three digit numbers
History: Prehistoric Britain
PE: Rugby and Dance
Music: Listening and performing
French: Greetings and numbers
PSHE: Me and my relationships
Art: Cave painting
RE: Trees across religions